Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Harry Potter 6 trailer

Well, somehow, we finally have the trailer we’ve waited months for. It is available here.

So, I’m both excited and annoyed. It starts off with a shot of the Hogwarts Express, and then we see Dumbledore taking out the memories for the pensive and Harry goes in. From there on, it’s just the scene where Dumbledore finds Riddle in the orphanage and we see how “evil the kid is” and stuff. It just seems dark and overly dramatic. It doesn’t make me interested in seeing it. I feel like “Ok, well now it seems like its a dull copy of the book” and it doesn’t contain anything that makes me go “ooh, that looks pretty neat.” All of the other trailers atleast had a nice magical atmosphere. This was just …blah. I hope they can come out with something more interesting. No doubt it’ll be horrible, but there’s always SOMETHING interesting in each movie to make it worth watching.

No comments: